- This PDF form MUST be printed, completed & signed by every guest with a registered dietary requirement.
- If you have a SEVERE or AIRBORNE ALLERGY, please provide additional information at the end of the form.
- We CANNOT accept requests based on food likes / dislikes. Your hosts have chosen the menu.
- This form must be completed no later than 8 weeks before the event and returned to the wedding couple.
- Please note that although we will prepare an alternative meal for you free from the allergens notified by you on this form, ourkitchens are used to prepare meals containing some, or all of the allergens. We can therefore only guarantee that your specificmeal will be prepared with ingredients that are free from such allergens. If you have concerns about your meal being cooked in a kitchen, and with utensils that will have previously handled a particular allergen, then please contact us to discuss your case.
- Please note that we cannot be held liable for any reaction you may have as a result of eating or coming into contact with anything that has not been marked by us as being free from your notified allergen.
Thank you for your email - we had a wonderful day and really appreciated all the support all staff at Milling Barn but from Aimee specifically! She was amazing at ensuring the day ran smoothly whilst helping us to both stay calm which led to a relaxing and amazing day spent with all our nearest and dearest.
I also wanted to ensure feedback gets back to the Kitchen staff as we have had endless compliments on how delicious all the food was. Most notably from Adam’s dad, who is vegan and coeliac and often struggles to eat out where he is catered for and the food is good. He could not stop complimenting the food, saying it was the best food he’d had in nearly 20 years since he was diagnosed! So thank you. I will get round to writing up a formal review soon too.
Lauren and Adam
Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. You have been organised, flexible and most important available to speak to whoever we have needed you. During our meetings you were transparent with all of our choices and the costs that would go with these. You were able to help us adapt the choices available to meet our needs. You and your colleagues organisation and management of the day was spot on and the day flowed seamlessly despite the rain. The food/drink both at the wedding breakfast and the evening were fantastic and a lot of our guests commented on how tasty the burgers were :) Milling barn is truely a beautiful venue which I am so pleased we were able to use for our special day.
Hannah & Jamie
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone at Milling Barn for putting on such a great day for our wedding. You and Rob were so helpful throughout and all the staff made sure everyone was being looked after from start to finish.
Kelly and I are so grateful for everything and we wish you all the very best for the future. If anyone asks for a recommendation for a wedding venue I will be sure to put them in touch with you!
Kelly & Lewis
This was the first and ONLY venue that my now husband and I viewed at the beginning of the year, fell in love with it, and decided to go ahead and book. Working with the venue team was extremely easy from the outset, and we got everything we wished for in our wedding day, and more. The venue is incredible and beautiful even without any additional decorations, the chef's at the Chopping Block are great, and very accommodating of special requests, and all other staff were fantastic. The most amazing and memorable day in my life at Milling Barn.. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for hosting our wedding this weekend. The venue is beautiful and the planning team was brilliant. All queries answered quickly and everyone loved the barn! Milling Barn was our first venue we looked at and we didn't even bother to look at any others. Thank you again for being a massive part of making our big day so wonderful.
Rosalyn & Darrell Simmons